File name: 2_WorldTrade.ts
Purpose: Seeks out and trades down port pairs automatically.
Trigger Point: Sector command prompt
- Fully automatic seeking and trading of port pairs
- Full optional haggling support
- Intelligent and configurable movement algorithm able to avoid hazards
- Super-fast burst trading of ports with displays off when not haggling
- Can be adjusted to drop fighters, mines, or just about anything
- Easy to use configuration menu
- Resistant to interference from in-game messages
- Automatically resumes process if disconnected (when used with login script)
Usage: Run this script from the command prompt in a deep space sector. Your ship requires at minimum a holoscanner and its holds must be empty.
The script will continue to seek out port pairs and trade them down until you terminate it.
Warnings: The movement algorithm in this script is quite efficient, but probably won't function well in low turn games.
Be careful to set the movement algorithm to 'Paranoid' if you are worried about being hunted. This feature will stop the script from touching any enemy fighters it finds.
Notes: PPT is a standard non-alignment/experience depending way of making money. This script is able to make an amazing amount of profit in a short space of time, provided haggling is disabled.