Port Buy Down
File name: 2_BuyDown
Purpose: Buys products down from a port.
Trigger Point: Sector command prompt
- Fast and configurable buydown routine
- Configurable haggling for both best and worst price
- Super-fast burst buydown without displays when haggling is disabled
- Works with both a turn and quantity limit
- Will not buy down past maximum amount on port
Usage: Run this script from the planet you want to buy down to. Make sure no enemy fighters are in your sector, otherwise the script will be unable to get information on the port.
Make sure your cargo holds are empty when you start this script, and that you have sufficient credits for the buydown.
Warnings: Do not attempt a buydown on a port that has been destroyed or that you have an active bust with.
Notes: This is a standard buydown script. Possible reasons for wanting to buy down a port could be:
- Preparation for a megarob
- Upgrading planets
- Building up fuel supplies on planets
- Planet trading