File name: 2_Gather.ts
Purpose: Seeks out and gathers a one type of product onto a planet.
Trigger Point: Target planet command prompt
- Automatic seeking and gathering of required product
- Works within one sector, or can go out searching
- Fast and efficient gathering of products
- Super-fast product movement when shifting products around one sector
- Full optional haggling support
- Intelligent and configurable movement algorithm able to avoid hazards
- Can be adjusted to drop fighters, mines, or just about anything
- Easy to use configuration menu
- Resistant to interference from in-game messages
Usage: Run this script from the command prompt of the planet you want to gather products onto. The script will then search the entire sector for a source, moving the required product around if it is found.
Your cargo holds must be empty when you run this script.
Warnings: Make sure you own all planets within range of the script - as it will be unable to invade them.
The 'Seek' option is not recommended for low turn games.
Notes: This script is a great way to fuel up planets rapidly. However, 2_MassUpgrade is definitely an easier way to perform citadel upgrades.