File name: 2_MassUpgrade
Purpose: Upgrades the citadel of every planet in a sector.
Trigger Point: Sector command prompt
- Completely automatic upgrading of every planet in a single sector
- Can be set to ignore certain planets
- Automatic seeking and gathering of required products and colonists
- Works within one sector, or can go out searching
- Fast and efficient gathering of products
- Super-fast product movement when shifting products around one sector
- Full optional haggling support
- Intelligent and configurable movement algorithm able to avoid hazards
- Can be adjusted to drop fighters, mines, or just about anything
- Easy to use configuration menu
- Resistant to interference from in-game messages
Usage: Run this script in a sector full of planets that you want upgraded. A source of colonists is required either in this sector or on a planet nearby (if "Seek products" is enabled).
Your cargo holds must be empty. If "Seek products" is enabled, your ship also requires a holo-scanner.
You will need some credits onhand if the script buys products from a port.
Warnings: Ensure you own all planets in the sector.
Use of this script in a low turn game is not advised if "Seek products" is enabled.
If "Seek products" is disabled, make sure you have the required products in the sector to upgrade all the planets.
Notes: This script is very powerful when used in combination with 2_MassColonise.